Month: August 2012

Illinois trans individuals can change birth certificate without full SRS; Trans Alaskans can change DMV gender marker without SRS

THE GUERRILLA ANGEL REPORT — A court-supervised agreement allows transgender people in Illinois to change birth certificates gender marker without full sex reassignment surgeries provided their physician signs off the vital records affidavit. John Knight of the ACLU: “This agreement… Read More ›